Foreigners Travelling to Namibia
Nationals from the countries listed below are not required to obtain Visas to travel to Namibia on holiday for visits shorter than three months:
|Congo Brazzaville (only Diplomatic/ Official and service Passports)||Malawi||Tanzania|
|Cuba||Malaysia||Turkey (only diplomatic and official passports)|
|Germany||Netherlands||United States of America|
|Ghana (only diplomatic/ official and service passports)||New Zealand||Uzbekistan|
|Hong Kong||Nigeria (Only Diplomatic and Official Passports)||Venezuela (Only Diplomatic/Official passports)|
|India (Diplomatic and Official Passports up to 3 months)||Poland (diplomatic and official passports up to 3 months)||Zimbabwe|
- Completed Visa Application form;
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages;
- One (1) colour passport photograph;
- Copy of round trip ticket or itinerary indicating your trip in and out of Namibia;
- Applicants must have (a) a return ticket; (b) adequate funds for the duration of their stay in Namibia; (c) proof that they will be supported by a person who is permanent resident of Namibia or is Namibian if such a case applies; (d) letter of invitation or business contacts in Namibia are required for a business visa.
- Visitors with tourist visas are not allowed to engage in any employment while in the country. Should they wish to do so, they should apply for an employment permit in their country of residence prior to entry in Namibia.
- Health requirements: yellow fever inoculation is a requirement only if the journey to Namibia entails passing through a yellow fever area of Africa by any other means than by a scheduled air service.
- VISA FEE (c/o the nearest Namibian Embassy/High Commission) (TO AVOID DELAYS, YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BRING THE EXACT FEE/AMOUNT TO THE HIGH COMMISSION WHEN LODGING AN APPLICATION)
Note that the processing time for visa applications is 3 Working days. Incomplete forms and requirements may delay the process. Visa Application processions should be submitted c/o the nearest Namibian Embassy/High Commission.
All PASSPORTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED, COLLECTED AND SIGNED FOR IN PERSON.
It is the responsibility of clients to ensure that passports, visas or other travel documents are valid for the duration of their stay in Namibia and other areas included in tours, and the company will entertain no complaints related to invalid travel documentation. In the event that a client does not possess the necessary documentation to enter an area or country on the tour, the company reserves the right to request the client to disembark from the tour at the point of entry to such areas or countries. Should such a case ensue, the company will not be liable for providing further travel arrangements. If you are travelling on our 9 day Delta and Vic Falls trip, please check the visa cost for entering Zimbabwe. This is to be paid at the border crossing and they will require US$. If you have a passport that requires you to obtain a visa to enter Botswana, please make sure this is a multiple entry visa because this trip will enter Botswana more than once.